Multi Row Biscuit Packing Machine (iPac 21FP)
Multi Row Family Pack Biscuit Machine (iPac 21FP), with its engineering and design ensures gentle handling of biscuits, cookies, wafers, rusk while packing. In addition to maximize the productivity, this machine has also the option of fool proof size changeability with all the marking on the scale. In this machine, the broken biscuits are separated by just blowing them on infeed conveyor itself. It can reach up to a maximum speed of 140 PPM with AC frequency control drive. There are soft belts that are universally timed for all cut lengths on the sides for controlling the movement of biscuits on conveyor. On the screen, different parameters like speed, shift output and the total output is displayed.
Salient Features of Multipack Machines and Multipack Packaging Machinery :
Product Size (all dimensions in mm)
|L MAX 270||W MAX180||H MAX 62|
|L MIN 54||W MIN 75||H MAX30|
Outside Dia : 400mm
Core Dia : 70 mm
Material : BOPP, BOPP/PE AND OTHER SEALABLE FILMS AND LAMINATES
Supply Voltage : 3 PHASE 220V, 50HZ
Motor : 2HP, 220V, 3 PHASE
Heater Voltage: 50 V
Heater Power : 3.3 KW
Machine Speed : Upto 120 rows per min. Infinitely variable
Machine Weight : 2400 Kgs.
Our other machines for Biscuits Packing
* iPac 21E : To pack biscuits stacked on edge at high speed.
* FINSEAL 11: (Wide) : for presentation pack containing multiple packs
* FINSEAL 11: Pre-bundled biscuits
* FINSEAL 11 HS : For canteen pack (upto 5 biscuits)
* POLYBAG : For collating & poly bagging 10 to 24 biscuits packs
* OW54 : Wax paper wrapping machine
* FINSEAL 11E (Single auto feeder)
* To pack biscuits stacked on edge, easy size change